Our equipment and facilities
Aptochem is located at the Biotechnology Research Institute of the National Research Council of Canada (BRI-NRC) located in Montréal, Québec. At BRI-NRC, we have access to state-of-the art equipment and laboratory space. We are fully equipped in all aspects of analytical and synthetic chemistry. Our research capabilities also include access to online chemistry databases and search engines as well as access to world class library facilities.
Our organic synthesis equipment includes:
Three Biotage Horizon Flash System, one dedicated for radioactive compound purification
Biotage Initiator Microwave
Waters Preparatory HPLC
Our analytical equipment includes:
- Varian Mercury 300 MHz NMR
- Finnigan Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer
- Waters HPLC with UV-PDA Detector
- Waters HPLC with Radiometric Detector
- Waters HPLC with Electrochemical Detector
- Metrohm Karl-Fischer Coulometer
- Rudolph Research Polarimeter
- Packard Liquid Scintillation Detector
As well, we have access at the BRI-NRC to 500 and 800 MHz Bruker NMRs and Waters Micromass Q-ToF mass spectrometer with exact mass detection capability.